8th June 2022
Daniel Nunez – San Jose, CA
Are you finding it challenging to live on your primary income? Are you eyeing a new item for your bedroom and need cash? Here are a few “lazy” methods to earn money on the side. These are definitely more relaxed and do not require you to wake up at five a.m. on the weekdays.
Take online surveys
Brands and companies offer paid surveys to understand general trends and opinions. It is one of the lazy ways to make money online that offers the opportunity to learn about future trends without spending on hefty market research.
- Time to make extra money right from home! You don’t have to go anywhere to take these surveys. Furthermore, you may also earn in the form of gift cards when taking branded surveys.
- If you are a struggling customer, you can use the paid surveys to voice your opinion. As a survey taker, you carry significant influence over future trends.
- Paid surveys do not require qualification or a degree. In other words, anyone can take a survey. You open the survey website and submit your opinion, regardless of age, gender, or education.
- In addition, there isn’t an interview or shortlisting process.
- Unfortunately, many scammers out there might steal your bank information. You may experience fraud or identity theft.
- Realistically speaking, the pay is not very good. Most surveyors will pay $1 to $3 per survey, which is below minimum wage.
- You may surface as a “red flag” or “fraud” if you attempt to register at multiple websites.
More than 80% of publishers are turning to affiliate marketing to earn more. Furthermore, thousands of advertisers rely on affiliate marketing to boost their market presence. Here is why lazy ways to make money online through affiliate marketing is growing:
- Affiliate marketing is a low-cost idea that does not require capital investments. Furthermore, the absence of barriers to entry makes it a profitable venture.
- The investment costs are non-existent compared to other niches. You work from home and need a stable internet connection. Furthermore, the domain name is very inexpensive too.
- Affiliate marketing lets you make your own hours. Earn from multiple revenue streams from different brands and landing pages.
- You do not need customer loyalty since you earn with every new click. It saves costs, and you keep earning freely.
- Unfortunately, the earning factors manufacturer’s rules and conditions. You do not have control over these options.
- The affiliate marketing competition varies from industry to industry. The low investment cost is further intensifying the competition.
- The click per revenue results in an uneven income. Therefore, it is not a reliable form of making money.
Conversation language classes in Spanish or English
Students take conversation classes to learn and improve their communication skills. With over 50% market demand in the U.S. and over 30% in the LATAM and Spain, conversation classes will generate extra income.
- Online conversation classes create accountability. They become part of a schedule around which you need to plan your day.
- The classes are an excellent opportunity to generate and collect feedback. The communication between the teacher and student celebrates mutual respect for linguistic knowledge.
- The incorporation of feedback into the education platform streamlines learning. The interactions become more engaging with an acceptance to overcome mistakes.
- Conversation classes heavily emphasize grammar. It corrects linguistic posture, making you confident in daily and professional conversations.
- Word-of-mouth goodwill and student referrals increase class presence and income growth.
- Conversation language classes pay little attention to vocabulary. It hinders the transfer of thoughts into speaking.
- The repetitive, monotonous content becomes very boring, especially for a teacher who has been presenting the same curriculum for years.
- Conversion language classes are costly. Therefore, the students pay extra to recover the setup costs.
Sell stuff online
E-commerce, another term for selling and purchasing goods online, is expected to grow from 14% to 22% in the following year. As more people are searching for lazy ways to make money online, e-commerce is motivating individuals to revamp and resell items for extra money.
- Selling possessions online offer a wider reach. You can attract global customers to browse your store, increasing the chances of a successful sale.
- Online platforms such as FB marketplace and Flipkart have streamlined the selling process. It results in less technical hassle for the seller and buyer.
- The customers communicate directly to the seller, which creates trust. The two can speak freely about the subject matter and haggle a mutually acceptable price.
- Online platforms offer customer service that ensures fraudulent items do not reach the marketplace. Furthermore, they also provide aftercare services such as returns and trade-ins.
- Since the pandemic, online sales and purchases have intensified the competition. As a result, the declining variety is concerning the customers.
- Unfortunately, sales through online marketplaces are not credited immediately. The delay in the payment harms the operations as small businesses constantly require funds to stay afloat.
- Some online platforms practice high commissions, which increase the selling price.
Starting a YouTube Channel
Last on the list of lazy ways to make money online includes grabbing your phone to documenting your day! Vlogs are relaxing videos that help the creator communicate with a mass audience. Moreover, collaborating with artists and sponsorships also helps you attract positive exposure. You will start earning triple digits with dedication and hard work.
- You can upload any sort of video that does not violate terms and services. YouTube is your platform to upload D.I.Y. videos, tutorials, makeup reviews, and property tours.
- Promote additional content using the YouTube channel by adding links. For example, mention affiliate marketing or Facebook market stores to earn a commission.
- Monetize the YouTube channel with AdSense. The platform offers uploaders an opportunity to earn with advertisements playing before their videos. The more people watch the ad, the more you make!
- Starting a YouTube channel does not require investment. Nowadays, individuals use their phones to make videos, edit them on your computer, and upload it to the YouTube channel.
- The algorithm YouTube offers has its own goals. Therefore, there is no guarantee of how many views your video will receive.
- Unfortunately, the platform will advertise a competitor’s videos while someone is watching your channel. It results in your content becoming unnecessarily overshadowed.
Which lazy ways to make money online did you pick?
Thanks to the internet, diversifying and creating additional revenue streams is easier than before. While it may sound like these strategies are for the lazy people, you can turn them into a full-time job and build an empire. Do not sell yourself short and start today because you are a success story waiting to happen!