Spanish speaking Super List
20 large companies that often require Spanish speakers for remote work positions. Please keep in mind that hiring needs and policies may have changed since then, so it’s essential to visit each company’s official careers page or job search websites for the most up-to-date information on job opportunities:
- Amazon: The multinational e-commerce giant often hires remote customer service representatives and other roles that require Spanish language skills.
- Teleperformance: A global customer service outsourcing company that frequently hires remote customer support agents fluent in Spanish.
- Concentrix: A multinational corporation offering customer management services with remote Spanish-speaking job openings.
- Sitel: A customer experience management company with a remote workforce that includes Spanish-speaking customer service representatives.
- SYKES: Offers customer engagement services and often hires remote customer support agents proficient in Spanish.
- Dell: The technology company often has remote job opportunities, including technical support roles that may require Spanish language skills.
- IBM: IBM occasionally hires Spanish-speaking professionals for remote positions in various fields, including technology and customer support.
- Xerox: Known for its document technology and services, Xerox sometimes offers remote job opportunities for Spanish speakers.
- ADP: A global provider of human resources and payroll services, ADP may have remote positions requiring Spanish language proficiency.
- Cigna: The healthcare services company sometimes hires remote bilingual customer service representatives who can speak Spanish.
- UnitedHealth Group: A healthcare and well-being company that occasionally offers remote job opportunities, including roles for Spanish speakers.
- American Express: The financial services company may have remote customer service and support roles that require Spanish language skills.
- Hilton: The global hotel chain often hires remote reservation sales specialists who can communicate in Spanish.
- Booking.com: The travel and accommodation booking platform may have remote customer service positions for Spanish speakers.
- Expedia Group: Offers online travel services and occasionally hires remote customer support agents fluent in Spanish.
- Walmart: The retail giant may have remote job openings in various fields, including customer support, that require Spanish language skills.
- H&M: The fashion retailer occasionally hires remote customer service representatives who can speak Spanish.
- Netflix: The streaming platform may have remote content review and customer support positions for Spanish speakers.
- Apple: Apple occasionally hires remote technical support and customer service specialists who are fluent in Spanish.
- Salesforce: The cloud-based software company sometimes offers remote job opportunities, including positions requiring Spanish language proficiency.
Remember to check these companies’ official websites and job search platforms for the most current remote job openings and application details. Additionally, networking and connecting with professionals in your desired field may help you discover remote job opportunities that are not publicly advertised.