Rescue is a full-service marketing agency with a mission to make healthy behaviors easier and more appealing. Since our founding in 2001, Rescue has been exclusively focused on researching, developing, and implementing positive social change campaigns in public health. We provide research, strategy, creative, production, web, traditional media, social media, policy change, youth engagement and experiential marketing services to government, non-profit, and healthcare clients in over 35 states and provinces, as well as to federal government agencies.
Rescue’s health behavior change marketing campaigns focus on topics such as tobacco, obesity, substance and alcohol prevention; the promotion of exercise, eating healthy foods, early childhood development, and after school programs; and other topics that promote healthy living. Rescue’s behavior change campaigns focus on diverse populations within teen (13 – 17), young adult (18 – 26), and adult (18+) populations in both rural and urban areas, resulting in a wide variety of campaign styles and strategies.
We believe that marketing can do more than sell goods, it can create good, and we are looking for team members that are ready to work hard to create a healthier world.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Manager to work on a social marketing behavior change media campaign. Rescue is seeking a Change Agent who is based in Hawaii with experience in managing high-profile client relationships and internal creative and media teams. The ideal candidate has a passion for behavior change, a history of advertising or marketing agency account management, and is capable of managing client and agency project deadlines and relationships.
- Direct and collaborate with Rescue team members to create campaign-related collateral, such as commercials, graphic design, web design, event collateral, and social media following set protocol;
- Ensure any and all client deliverables are aligned with the agency’s specific health topic and behavior change strategies;
- Accountable for maintaining client satisfaction and management of expectations;
- Write Creative Request briefs and champion work through the creative development and approval process;
- Lead outreach to various campaign-related subcontractors and media companies, if applicable;
- Communicate effectively with team members in multiple departments to bridge communication gaps;
- Plan, manage and reconcile campaign budgets on a monthly basis; and
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact for clients inclusive of preparing and presenting all monthly/quarterly client reporting to share strategies, timelines, deliverables, impact and results.
- 7 years relevant experience OR Bachelor’s Degree + 2 years relevant experience OR Master’s Degree
- Experience in advertising/marketing account management;
- Experience in developing and leading client facing presentations
- Experience in tobacco control or prevention programs preferred;
- Work to quickly identify challenges and work with colleagues to pursue solutions;
- Experience working in public health and/or social marketing campaigns;
- Must be highly organized, self-directed, and able to direct multiple projects and people simultaneously;
- Ability to excel in high-stress, fast-paced environments;
- Highly attentive to details; and
- Have strong conflict resolution, facilitation, and problem-solving skills
For more information