UNITED STATES /BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT /FULL TIME/ REMOTE
- Lead partnerships with emerging and established web3 game developers from outreach to execution, including conducting primary drops on OpenSea.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, marketing, legal, trust & safety, and other internal teams to implement and ensure the ongoing success of partnerships.
- Evaluate gaming opportunities with a thoughtful, critical lens and make judgments on which partnerships make sense to pursue and support.
- Grow relationships with existing partners to help them succeed and best leverage the OpenSea platform.
- Work with Product to develop tools and product features to address key needs for the gaming space.
- Experience in business development or partnerships in the gaming industry.
- Deep understanding of the intricacies, opportunities, challenges, and key players that exist in the blockchain gaming space.
- Knowledgeable about the key steps and success factors in game development and launch.
- Proven ability to close deals with high-profile partners in an autonomous fashion.
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade/drive alignment among differing perspectives.
- Highly organized and structured.
- Thrive in a collaborative culture and work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to launch successful partnerships.
- (Nice to have) Professional experience in blockchain gaming.
- (Nice to have) Strong passion for gaming as a consumer; play regularly and up-to-date on popular games and recent trends.
The base salary for this full-time position, which spans across multiple internal levels depending on qualifications, ranges between $130,000 to $175,000 plus benefits & equity.
Job information can change without notice
Visit web page for more information
Remote work friendly company Super List
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Share with an amigo and support the website