Remote Options Remote – Canada, Remote – USA
What you’ll work on:
- Defining the overarching product vision, strategy, and ongoing roadmap(s) consistent with Clio’s overall strategic objective and growth plans
- Expanding Clio’s product offering by successfully identifying, prioritizing, launching and growing new products that have a significant impact on outcomes for lawyers and the legal profession
- Analyzing and championing the voice of the customer – translating customer pains into opportunities to create solutions the customer cannot yet articulate
- Engaging functional leader peers in a regular strategic dialogue or process to ensure alignment on direction and to elicit key adjustments to the roadmap where appropriate
- Soliciting and incorporating indirect customer and market feedback across key customer-facing functions
- Scaling high-performing and mission-driven Product Management and Design teams, who can operate externally to discover as well as internally to deliver world-class products. Building, hiring, coaching, developing and retaining the PM/Design leadership of today and the future at Clio.
- Designing measurable tactical and strategic indicators of success that include data-driven inputs and outputs that will help serve expected growth in new and legacy customers.
- Supporting M&A of new products to add to Clio’s product offerings where we assess that M&A is the right tool for accelerating our product vision
- Ensuring that the entire company understands the vision and direction for the product by building understanding and alignment across the organization around what we’re prioritizing in Product (and what we’re not)
- Partnering closely with Chief Technology Officer, CEO, and broader Executive Team
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website