The Cigna Group
- Prepares and reviews claims to ensure billing accuracy.
- Reviews and distributes statements to customers.
- Collect past due payments and resolves billing questions.
- Pursues collection activities to obtain reimbursement from payers and/or patients.
- Frequent follow up with payers and/or patients on outstanding accounts.
- Escalates delinquent and/or complex claims to Sr. Billing & Reimbursement Specialists for appropriate action.
- 2-3 years of Collections experience is required for this role.
- Strong Customer Service background
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Internet.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Focus on quality and service.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload.
- Integrity to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical.
- **M-F hours are 10:00am-7:00pm EST
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of 17 – 22 USD / hourly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
Job information can change without notice
Top Startups that have Remote Work
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Free Resumes – currículum gratis
Visit web page for more information
Share with an amigo to support the website