What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience for a money services business (MSB), or equivalent experience in regulated financial services.
- Thorough understanding of the laws, regulations, and industry codes of practice applicable to financial institutions and three lines of defense models.
- Demonstrated experience effectively using enterprise risk management tools in a corporate setting.
- Experience reviewing, updating, and creating policies and procedures.
- Ability to conduct gap analyses and oversee related action plans.
- Are business-minded strategist who operates with a strong passion for and understanding of our corporate mission and guiding principles.
- Are a self-starter, take the initiative, self-manage, and require little day-to-day direction to be successful.
- CAMS Certification preferred.
- Pre-existing work authorization in the United States.
- Compensation and Equity
- United States : $ 90,390- $123,175
- Canada: CAD112,453- CAD143,078
- Subsidized health insurance and retirement contribution matching (both vary from country to country)
- 26 weeks of fully paid parental leave and subsidized fertility assistance
- Unlimited vacation with a 20-day minimum requirement
- $10,000 annual charitable donation matching
- Our company is 100% remote and has been since we were founded. Sendwave hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however, some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Recruiting team can help answer any questions about location as we move further into recruiting process. For this role, we are targeting candidates in the US and Canada.
Job information can change without notice