Work at Home Set-Up Requirements
Standard Connect and Speed
· Wired Ethernet connection 20 Mb/s download, 10 Mb/s upload (wireless is not permitted)
*Some programs may require higher speeds.
· (2) 21” monitor(s). You will supply 1 and Everise will supply 1.
Hard-wired Broadband Internet Service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic
· The use of wireless connections to access Everise Work at Home systems at any time is prohibited, even if the connection is encrypted.
· Additionally, Satellite, Microwave and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted.
· You must supply your own headset. Specific models will be shared during the interview process.
To be supplied by Everise (some programs offer bring your own devices):
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
• Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
• Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services
• Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
• Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
• Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
• Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
• Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
• Responsible for call disposition or compiling and documenting customer information as required
• Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
Job information can change without notice
Top Startups that have Remote Work
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Free Resumes – currículum gratis
Visit web page for more information
Share with an amigo to support the website