The compensation for this position ranges from $50,000-$115,000 including base, bonuses and commissions
- Forge relationships with new customers and understand their objectives
- From a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives.
- Leverage KnowBe4 assessments
- Manage the steps of the onboarding process with the customer including but not limited to account configuration, product and best practice training, initial end-user phishing and training campaigns, and other change management activities.
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics
- Continually work with customers per prescribed engagement model to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4’s products and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term.
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers.
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from KnowBe4
- Coordinate and assist your Pricing Specialist with customer renewals, add-ons and upgrades within your portfolio
- Meet and exceed revenue targets and quotas
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company’s CRM
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website