Location: Remote – United States
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of experience and at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience with technical innovation within cross-functional engineering environments.
- Experience growing and scaling teams, and motivating others by creating a shared sense of purpose.
- Experience with ideation and innovation of technology at scale and passion for development and the use of cross-platform shared code.
- Experience building ML infrastructure or products with ML usage.
- Experience building software runtimes or intermediate representations of programs in an ML environment.
- Experience producing software products and distributed systems.
- Understanding of computing, data centers, and enterprise software and hardware infrastructure with technical knowledge.
- Ability to balance detailed technical guidance, enabling teams to deliver products that are effective and creating ways to manage data.
- Identify gaps and whitespaces in the ML journey such as Data Management, Deployment to production, Model Management, and others.
- Recruit ML and infrastructure engineers to build a generation of leaders.
- Lead the organization through growth and set it up for execution in the presence of growth.
- Manage and set the strategy, roadmap, and implementation for multiple areas of focus, balancing short and long-term priorities against various business needs.