Essential Job Duties
- Take a data-driven analytical approach to integrated channel performance management and reporting
- Execute our multi-channel integrated marketing strategy to drive user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Evaluate all WelbeHealth’s current customer acquisition paths and identify areas for improvement and growth, quickly capitalizing on low hanging fruit.
- Drive sophisticated digital campaigns, email marketing and direct mailer.
- Build a robust external and internal referral program in close collaboration with operations.
- Build repeatable, metrics-driven processes around customer acquisition.
- Regularly provide compelling communication to executive leadership about marketing and sales performance, leveraging your expertise with platforms and tools like salesforce, excel pivot tables and long-term forecasts
- Partner closely with the sales and product team to build seamless acquisition to activation to engagement funnel.
- Partner closely with creative team and ad agency to ensure the right content is delivered through the right channel at the right time.
- Continue to foster WelbeHealth’s commitment and efforts around inclusive marketing, ensuring we are engaging our diverse target audience with cultural competency.
- Generate awareness of WelbeHealth’s brand and service.
- Inspire and manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising, and mentoring.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, with at least 3+ years of direct-to consumer experience.
- Experience working in healthcare or another highly regulated industry is required.
- Health-tech startup experience is highly valued.
- Demonstrated progressively expanding leadership marketing roles.
- Expert understanding and experience creating and optimizing digital ads and managing digital mareting vendors.
- Experience growing referral channels and managing online reputation.
- Savvy with leveraging ad agencies in a cost-effective way.
- An expert on sophisticated email marketing campaigns.
- Lead with curiosity and an experimental mindset.
- Respect for the compliance complexities of our program, but thoughtfully push the boundaries.
- Data-driven and operationally savvy.
- Strong experience with customer relationship marketing.
- Customer-centric and passionate about serving WelbeHealth’s customer base.
- Fantastic player-coach ready to closely mentor WelbeHealth’s growth marketing team while getting deep into execution of the work yourself.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- Genuine empathy and appreciation for senior healthcare.
- Two years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo and support the website