Sarasota, FL / Remote
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Below is a list of essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead ongoing analysis of business results, focused on variance versus expectations, understanding changes in trends in both company and category performance, and identifying and elevating potential issues.
- Support all business analysis with accurate analytical models, using a variety of data and assumptions, and can be easily explained to executive management.
- Work with management to ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual financials are accurate.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, annual and multi-year financial forecasts, typically working with our organization to understand and test key forecast assumptions and run alternate scenarios.
- Participate in annual operating and financial planning with emphasis on annual plans reflecting critical strategic initiatives.
- Assist with tasks such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable items
- Assist with month end close financial reporting.
- Learn, understand and apply company accounting policies and financial stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in either a corporate finance or analyst role
- Strong strategic, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high level of demonstrated quantitative and finance skills in educational and professional records.
- Effective style of presenting solutions to senior executives and staff at varying levels across the organization
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and flexible
- Proficient in Excel and Google Workspace
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Knowledge of GAAP and NON-GAAP Accounting
Job information can change without notice
Visit web page for more information
Remote work friendly company Super List
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Share with an amigo and support the website