Sarasota, FL / Remote
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Below is a list of essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead ongoing analysis of business results, focused on variance versus expectations, understanding changes in trends in both company and category performance, and identifying and elevating potential issues.
- Support all business analysis with accurate analytical models, using a variety of data and assumptions, and can be easily explained to executive management.
- Work with management to ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual financials are accurate.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, annual and multi-year financial forecasts, typically working with our organization to understand and test key forecast assumptions and run alternate scenarios.
- Participate in annual operating and financial planning with emphasis on annual plans reflecting critical strategic initiatives.
- Assist with tasks such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable items
- Assist with month end close financial reporting.
- Learn, understand and apply company accounting policies and financial stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in either a corporate finance or analyst role
- Strong strategic, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills with a high level of demonstrated quantitative and finance skills in educational and professional records.
- Effective style of presenting solutions to senior executives and staff at varying levels across the organization
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and flexible
- Proficient in Excel and Google Workspace
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Knowledge of GAAP and NON-GAAP Accounting
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo and support the website