Remote – Engineering
This role can be based in SF, NYC, or Remote.
About the Role
- Build, deploy, and support engineering solutions to manage and fight fraud – you’ll contribute to projects from the initial design process all the way to deployment
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, product managers, and operations teams to efficiently detect bad activity
- Develop customer-facing flows and experiences that ensure that creators stay safe and Patreon has the right information to keep them safe
- Consistently level up our bad activity detection systems and algorithms so creators can focus on what matters most: their creativity and livelihood!
- 2+ years of experience in software development, primarily on frontend
- Experience with React and React Native
- Good knowledge and understanding of modern web technologies, specifically GraphQL and REST
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Babel, and CircleCI
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo and support the website