Remote – Engineering
This role can be based in SF, NYC, or Remote.
About the Role
- Build, deploy, and support engineering solutions to manage and fight fraud – you’ll contribute to projects from the initial design process all the way to deployment
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, product managers, and operations teams to efficiently detect bad activity
- Develop customer-facing flows and experiences that ensure that creators stay safe and Patreon has the right information to keep them safe
- Consistently level up our bad activity detection systems and algorithms so creators can focus on what matters most: their creativity and livelihood!
- 2+ years of experience in software development, primarily on frontend
- Experience with React and React Native
- Good knowledge and understanding of modern web technologies, specifically GraphQL and REST
- Experience with build tools like Webpack, Babel, and CircleCI
Job information can change without notice
Visit web page for more information
Remote work friendly company Super List
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Share with an amigo and support the website