Why work at Absorb Software?
- This position is eligible for participation in Absorb’s Bonus program as outlined in Absorb’s Bonus Program Policy.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Eligibility for all Health and Welfare benefits.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Casual dress code.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering equivalent professional experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years of related industry experience
- Passion for improving the customer experience
- Familiarity of Agile (Scum/Kanban) practices and concepts
- Strong knowledge of C# (or Java and interest in learning C#), Web API, REST, Micro Services
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
- Experience with Object Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework or Dapper
- Extensive experience with writing RESTful APIs and web development best practices.
- Must be able to write clean, well-factored code based on S.O.L.I.D. principles.
- Experience in writing, analyzing, and tuning well-performing TSQL queries.
- Experience with Test Driven Development is an asset.
- Self-motivated and driven to meet long-term goals.
- Ability to independently manage time to meet project deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can operate under tight deadlines.
Job information can change without notice
Visit web page for more information
Remote work friendly company Super List
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Share with an amigo and support the website