Why work at Absorb Software?
- This position is eligible for participation in Absorb’s Bonus program as outlined in Absorb’s Bonus Program Policy.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Eligibility for all Health and Welfare benefits.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Casual dress code.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering equivalent professional experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years of related industry experience
- Passion for improving the customer experience
- Familiarity of Agile (Scum/Kanban) practices and concepts
- Strong knowledge of C# (or Java and interest in learning C#), Web API, REST, Micro Services
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
- Experience with Object Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework or Dapper
- Extensive experience with writing RESTful APIs and web development best practices.
- Must be able to write clean, well-factored code based on S.O.L.I.D. principles.
- Experience in writing, analyzing, and tuning well-performing TSQL queries.
- Experience with Test Driven Development is an asset.
- Self-motivated and driven to meet long-term goals.
- Ability to independently manage time to meet project deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can operate under tight deadlines.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo and support the website