LOCATION Remote, United States
– Hands-on development of both proofs-of-concept and production-ready code.
– Take web application projects from concept or mock-ups to completion.
– Ability to multitask and shift priorities effectively.
– Enforce coding best practices and testing requirements.
– Estimate effort to complete user stories & tasks.
– Liaison with other departments and initiate projects at the behest of the CTO/CEO.
– Monitor all existing WordPress and non-WP websites and ensure maximum uptime.
– Review and write unit, integration, and regression tests when appropriate.
– Follow Agile SCRUM methodologies.
– Lead, mentor, and support other Web Developers.
– Managing multiple existing websites and making code and content updates on an ongoing basis.
– Be available during established work hours and in emergency situations.
– Troubleshoot and solve complex technical bugs/challenges.
– Eager to learn new technologies and adapt to requirements and assignments as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
– BSCS/MSC or equivalent technical degree and 5+ years of experience or proven demonstrable skill and experience in Web Development.
– Ability to self-start, self-manage, understand, and prioritize work.
– Vast knowledge of the WordPress platform, Gutenberg, WP-REST-API and WP-CLI
– Experience to build WordPress themes, plugins, widgets, and sites from scratch with minimum information.
– Familiarity with Apache SOLR, MongoDB, and Cloud Computing such as AWS, and GCP.
– Strong API & Integration design skills.
– Strong knowledge of server technologies such as Apache, Nginx, and cPanel.
– Solid understanding of cross-browser capabilities and web standards.
– Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
– Experience debugging performance and caching issues.
– Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work autonomously and manage teams.
– Great attitude and a sense of humor.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website