Regional Intelligence Analyst, YouTube Intel Desk (Portuguese, Spanish)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program management, intelligence, or a product-focused role.
- 5 years of experience leading projects and working with cross-functional teams, including communicating with stakeholders and executives.
- 5 years of experience leading projects and working with cross-functional teams, including experience interacting with executive stakeholders.
- Knowledge of global events (e.g., political, economic, and cultural drivers of global conflicts) and how social media impacts contentious global issues.
- Understanding of YouTube and the social media ecosystem.
- Ability to speak and write in one or more key languages of South America (Portuguese and/or Spanish) fluently.