What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a high-tech B2B environment (SaaS experience of 5+ years will be a big plus)
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Mix of virtual/online/in-person event experience
- Proven track record of generating awareness and qualified leads in target markets
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with the ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns
- You are able to prioritise multiple projects and problem solve in fast-paced and creative environments
- You are meticulously organised and concise in verbal and written communications to articulate the direction of the events
- Ability to travel up to 30% of your time
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
What you’ll do
- Own and execute regional marketing campaigns/programs to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads and support conversion rates in close collaboration with sales and marketing stakeholders.
- Play the role of a strategic advisor to sales on where to sell, who to sell to and what to sell to make them a efficient sales organisation.
- Manage all aspects of marketing including: campaign strategy, objectives materials creation, also event/webinar development and execution.
- Manage account-based marketing activities, in partnership with sales, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Conduct post-campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on objectives and target audience.
- Maintain event and campaign documents – budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-shows, etc.
- Complete quarterly budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot strategy to align with findings.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budget
- Manage an active working relationship with our agency partners to bring out the best on both sides.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website