- 4 years of experience in evaluating and analyzing trends related to security, intelligence, or adversarial activity.
- 2 years of experience in Intelligence.
- 3 years of experience in working with child safety related issues in an online environment.
- Experience and comfort dealing with scaled problems, and using data to understand and communicate how those problems manifest.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with distilling complicated issues into digestible key takeaways.
- Passionate commitment to making YouTube a safe environment for minors.
- Work across a diverse spectrum of signals to identify and prioritize emerging risks in the Child Safety space, triaging those risks and sharing with operation teams to assist in their mitigation.
- Conduct in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis on particularly complicated and persistent risks to understand their drivers, and to diagnose potential mitigation across YouTube’s 4Rs (remove, reduce, raise, and reward).
- Work hand-in-hand with cross-functional partners to mitigate risks to children on YouTube.
- Share analysis in written and verbal forms with YouTube’s top Trust and Safety leadership.
Job information can change without notice
Top Startups that have Remote Work
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Free Resumes – currículum gratis
Visit web page for more information
Share with an amigo to support the website