We comply with the ISO 17100 standard.
- To work with us as a freelance language expert, you must have at least 2 years of translation experience.
- You must have a relevant educational background, preferably a university degree (BA or MA) in translation. You will need to upload your diploma or certificate if we invite you to register in our database.
- You must be willing to work in LanguageWire’s own CAT tool, Smart Editor.
- You must comply with your own country’s legislation regarding working as a freelance translator for an agency in Denmark.
- We collaborate with translators translating into their native language only. If you are an agency, your agency must comply with the ISO 17100 standard.
- If you live within the SEPA region we pay via SEPA bank transfer. Outside the SEPA region we pay you via Payoneer, so setting up a Payoneer account is mandatory when working with LanguageWire.
- Before applying, please read our Guidelines and user guides which we comply with in our daily work. It is important that we are on the same page and know what to expect from each other.