United States Remote
About the role
Shopify’s Core Product Marketing team is seeking a Lead Designer to join our cross-discipline Marketing UX team of designers, developers, producers, motion and content designers.
Core Product Marketing is focused on crafting and communicating cross-product stories that elevate the breadth and depth of the complete Shopify platform. We are responsible for awareness, and adoption of Shopify’s core software products.
About The Role
We’re looking for a user-focused marketing designer who is excited to evolve and define how we represent Shopify’s core product and features to merchants, developers, and partners..
You live at the intersection of marketing and user experience and understand how to take users on a complete journey from discovery to adoption and success.
The right candidate is a strategic designer and leader, who is also comfortable getting into the weeds and working directly with their team to build effective marketing experiences (mainly digital and web) for future and current Shopify partners and merchants.
- Solve complex problems with simple design solutions and translate them into effective and cohesive suites of assets that can be leveraged across multiple mediums and channels.
- Evolve the user experience, optimizing the effectiveness, and improving the customer journey of our digital marketing properties, campaigns and activations.
- Apply strategic thinking to visualize ideas and concepts and communicate them effectively and compellingly.
- Passionate, positive, creative self-starter, who can produce quality creative packages end-to-end in a collaborative team environment, with minimal direct oversight.
- Continuously look for new ways to evolve our craft and process.
- You’ll be an active mentor for designers, helping lead critiques and design reviews.
- Using facilitative leadership skills to manage and drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, partners, and customers.
- Running design thinking workshops and helping to guide, improve, and implement design and feedback processes.
- Can navigate ambiguity in order to move a project, our team vision and company mission forward.
- Lead design projects of significant scope, complexity and responsibility in creative vision, strategy and execution.
Job information can change without notice
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Resumes to Get the Job – Currículum cv para conseguir el trabajo
Visit company web page for more information
Share with an amigo to support the website