Remote – New York – Remote – Colorado
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience successfully delivering analytic solutions in SEO analytics, marketing analytics, digital analytics, Business Intelligence, or strategy/management consulting.
- Strong analytical background with business acumen, and heavy experience in business and analytical consulting.
- Deep understanding of core SEO tools and demonstrated ability to utilize data for analytic insight (e.g. GSC, Botify, SEMRush, STAT, etc.).
- Deep understanding of key SEO concepts and how to drive optimization of each through analytic insight (domain authority, visibility, CTR, etc), as well as deep understanding of technical SEO optimization.
- Experience and expertise in data analytics in support of driving SEO presence and acquisition through Content Marketing.
- Ability to lay out a framework to track, analyze and optimize SEO presence, traffic and conversion.
- Strong understanding of cross-channel acquisition and SEO/marketing channel attribution and optimization.
- Consultative nature, with a proven track record of using data to answer business questions. Strong experience in solving complex business problems through data and analysis.
- Top-notch stakeholder management, leadership skills and ability to make things happen
- Experience developing, implementing and determining business impact through various approaches to analysis and use of tools.
- Background or experience with consumer-focused digital properties, ecommerce / digital media properties and/or marketplaces a plus.
- Basic competency with SQL skills for data analysis.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and clearly explain insights based on data to non-technical executive audiences.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, Powerpoint/Google Slides, etc.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website