USA – CANADA (Multiple Cities)
As Lead Technical Designer reporting to the Design Director, you will:
- Collaborate to translate design intention into realized game features and systems.
- Create and maintain design documentation, including feature specification and implementation guidelines
- Participate in technical audits of design content and help enforce standards and metrics
- Iterate, balance and tune features based on feedback from the game teams, user testing, and the broader player community
- Contribute to game design discussions and planning
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- A college diploma in Game Design, Project Management, or equivalent (undergraduate degree an asset)
- 1+ shipped/live titles in a Lead Technical designer role.
- Experience with visual scripting (ex Unreal Blueprints), text-based scripting is also valid
- Solid game design knowledge, and a willingness to contribute to feature design in addition to implementation.
- Passion for fostering an inclusive and diverse, ‘team-first’ culture based on fun
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website