Remote, United States
Netflix Games Studio
- Deeply understand the live service-driven game category on various platforms, delivering strong competitive analysis of game designs and live service programs that generate excellent, long-term player engagement
- Define and execute our vision for monitoring the health and success of the Netflix game portfolio
- Studying and delivering compelling insights drawn from games across the Netflix portfolio, and across the industry for both individual games and competing subscription services
- Drive the development of metrics and analytical structure for the Netflix Game Service to measure the value of game content and engagement.
- Partner with the Data Science & Engineering team to develop data analytics infrastructure for the ongoing management of games on the service.
- Experience in the Free-to-Play gaming industry on mobile
- 7+ years of experience in product management across gaming OR e-commerce, subscriptions, digital platforms, entertainment or an otherwise comparable industry
- Highly collaborative with strong stakeholder management and the ability to deliver high impact through influence
- Ability to make confident well-reasoned decisions with the flexibility to adjust quickly based on a combination of knowing the Live Service business in and out and your intuition
- Passion for gaming (eg – you’re excited by playing multiple games per week)
USA – Remote