NEW YORK /SALES & PARTNERSHIPS
FULL TIME/ HYBRID
Location note: The role can be based remotely in the U.S. or out of our New York City or Dallas offices.
What you’ll do:
- Scale Channel Partnerships revenue: the primary measure of success for this role will be new sourced MRR with Channel Partners.
- Drive high level of revenue performance and partner engagement across the Channel Partner team to exceed revenue goals.
- Own strategy and vision for Channel Partnerships, ensuring channel partners get value from the Aircall ecosystem, while driving revenue for Aircall.
- Support Channel Partner Managers in driving partner-sourced pipeline and revenue, from defining value propositions and objectives, all the way to deploying a large variety of partnerships strategies and tactics.
- Accelerate our partner acquisition strategy in collaboration with Partner Marketing, with a special emphasis on Tier 1 partners of HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Sales & Success to successfully deliver on channel initiatives with our prospect and customers.
- Track, report, and optimize on activity, partner engagement, pipeline conversion, and revenue generation, and build forecasts for Channel Partnerships pipeline and revenue.
- Support the revamp of our program, and structure our partner engagement playbook: build the operating system to support the Channel Partnerships team and Aircall overall to drive more value for partners, and scale the revenue generation model.
- Support the revamp of the Aircall Channel Partner Program.
- Structure the value delivery and partner engagement playbook: experiment with new benefits and tactics, document and improve proven strategies, and measure execution on partnerships initiatives.
- Build training and tooling to empower the Channel Partnerships team.
- Collaborate with Revenue operations to increase team revenue productivity.
- Ensure portfolios, targets, and capacity are planned according to support the team’s needs and objectives.
- Manage, grow, nurture, and lead a passionate team: the Partnerships team takes pride in its unique culture at Aircall, and is looking for someone to keep building our culture together with the team! We’re looking for someone to add to our culture, and foster a performance-oriented culture of radical candor, continuous improvement, and community.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website