Engineering Manager, SRE
United States, Remote
- What’s my job title? Engineering Manager – SRE
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from Brazil/US
- Working hours? For this role, you will work with colleagues across NORAM and LATAM timezones
- What language(s) are required? Fluency in English
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of 7+ engineers
- Work on challenging problems involving scalability and performance and enjoy helping your team members thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Collaborate on roadmaps with Product Managers, Principals and Leads to ensure the team has clear direction and priorities that enable us to ship features and build reliable products.
- Own availability and performance of mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence. Automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Build high-performance, high-velocity squads, measuring and iterating on processes as we grow and setting goals and directions for teams and team members based on the company’s goals & objectives
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years experience leading teams of 5-10 engineers as an Engineering Manager in a highly technical, multi-tenant and multi-region environment.
- Strong track record of managing a team including hiring, onboarding, coaching, talent development & performance management.
- Proven background in contributing to product strategy, setting project goals, managing stakeholders across the organization, and improving and implementing processes and values that scale
- Prior experience of designing, deploying, and scaling production infrastructure for consumer and enterprise facing products
- Deep knowledge of AWS cloud-based infrastructure and solutions, its principles and performance, with proven track record over a variety of projects and implementations
- Significant experience with Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tools (Terraform, Puppet, CloudFormation or Ansible)
Job information can change without notice