- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
This role is eligible for a remote work schedule, ideally within 2 hours of Chicago (Deerfield) IL, Milwaukee (Oak Creek) WI, or Cleveland (North Olmsted) OH.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing/Analytical emphasis) Social Sciences or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of market research or analytics experience; consumer durables and/or packaged goods is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, IBM SPSS, R, Tableau, Tableau Prep and Rapid Miner
- Experience with the analysis of survey research data
- Experienced in meeting the expectations and needs of internal and external customers
- Skilled in a range of analytic methods to support an array of marketing and business needs, including: frequency and crosstab analysis, clustering and factor analysis, regression analysis and modeling, segmentation, etc.
- Working knowledge of quantitative research methods
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to utilize technical and influencing skills with internal stakeholders, as well as foster understanding of business strategy for teams.
- Capable of managing a variety of analytic initiatives simultaneously
- Possess clear written and presentation skills with ability to confidently present insights to business stakeholders.
- Ability to approach new projects and datasets with enthusiasm and curiosity
- Comfortable exploring new ideas and practices in areas that are unfamiliar or ambiguous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to tell stories that persuasively deliver key insights
- Collaborative orientation that challenges, engages and influences others
- Experience with building dashboards and data visualization
The salary range for this position is $62,400 – $89,210.
Job information can change without notice
Top Startups that have Remote Work
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Free Resumes – currículum gratis
Visit web page for more information
Share with an amigo to support the website