*This position is open only to candidates in Canada.*
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create short instructional videos targeting individual math skills for grades 6-8 on IXL’s Canada edition
- Most videos will be about 5 minutes long.
- Conceptualize, shoot, and produce your own videos that explain the given math concept and walk through example problems.
- Deliver video lessons in a clear, engaging, upbeat, and professional manner.
- Adhere to video production guidelines and file specifications.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience teaching or tutoring grade 6-8 math in Canada.
- Experience recording, editing, and producing videos.
- Ability to present material in an engaging, effective manner.
- Understanding of age-appropriate vocabulary and instructional approach.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; coursework in math or education is a plus.