Investigations Specialist – Mexico
Mexico, Mexico City / Full-time: Remote / Compliance
- Thoroughly analyze customer account data, on-chain and off-chain transactions, account characteristics, and other information in order to assess the nature of the activity and identify related entities as necessary.
- Conduct detailed open source research to identify data vital to furthering investigations or due diligence initiatives.
- Identify trends in abnormal or malicious activity in order to map out networks of bad actors.
- Document research and illustrate the steps taken, the data sources reviewed, and the conclusions drawn.
- Liaise with other teams to assist and provide and/or gather information.
- Based on analyses, provide feedback to relevant departments to enhance the company’s security framework.