UNITED STATES /
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING – ACCOUNTING & AUDIT /
This is a fully remote position.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of assigned payrolls.
What you will do
- Maintain a close working partnership with Accounting, Human Resources, HRIS, Tax and Legal teams.
- Process employee terminations, including final pay instructions and deductions.
- Reconcile payroll calculations, payments, and payroll reports.
- Confirm payments received on pay date including requesting tracking information.
- Manage payroll system to ensure alignment with HRIS and Accounting system
- Ensure payroll data and payments are aligned with country and local compliance
- Monitor payroll emails and internal payroll channels
- Respond Payroll Ticket inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns
- Keeps detailed and organized payroll records
- Participate in year-end processing and ongoing payroll training
- Maintains company confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Support Payroll team with additional duties as needed
- Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo and support the website