What will you do as Peer Coach within our Peer Support team?
- Conduct initial peer support coaching calls with Better Health members
- Become an expert in Better Health’s product catalog for conditions to provide personalized product suggestions
- Use multimedia educational methods to adapt to a variety of learning-styles
- Construct personalized follow up emails and educational tools for members
- Coordinate with internal team members for ordering and shipment of sample products discussed during coaching sessions
- Contribute to writing and maintenance of Peer Coaching resources
- Attend weekly coaching meetings to learn about new practices, troubleshoot difficult to solve patient issues, and provide peer feedback for challenging calls
For starters, our benefits include:
- Full Remote Flexibility
- Joining a leadership team driven to improving the lives of those living with chronic conditions
- Exciting opportunity to be a Peer Coach during an early phase of scaling our program!
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website