- 3+ years of experience managing projects from start to finish as a project/program manager, account manager, or campaign manager; including data reporting, copywriting, testing and deploying product marketing campaigns
- Has experience working with creative assets and design teams
- Has some experience A/B testing creatives, using analytic tools, and QA’ing & deploying marketing campaigns
- Has a keen eye for detail; someone who can execute tasks thoroughly and double check their work
- An excellent communicator and team player who is able to talk with all levels and roles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to meet tight deadlines and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
- Job information can change without notice