What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in consumer product marketing or growth product management roles.
- Experience with data-driven user segmentation (behavioral, demographic, etc.) & conducting growth experiments, A/B and multivariate tests, funnel analysis with a proven track record of success.
- A strong sense of curiosity. You’re hungry for insights, you’re not afraid to dive deep into data and you’re a sponge when it comes to industry and consumer trends.
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech company. You can adjust on the fly and keep pace with the speed of a growing team.
- A collaborative working style. You’re a natural connector who is able to work with different teams from engineering to marketing, from legal to design.
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills. You can turn insights into a clear and convincing product narrative that inspires.
- Keen product instinct. You have strong opinions about what we should build and why, balancing data and anecdotes to influence product decisions.
- An autonomous self-starter who can manage concurrent workstreams, establish deadlines and hold yourself and others accountable for meeting milestones.
- Experience working on consumer social products with shopping or creator/content ecosystems a plus.
- A passion for Pinterest and the Pinner experience!
Top Startups that have Remote Work
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Free Resumes – currículum gratis