These positions span a broad set of technical skills; Candidates with software development experience along with a willingness to learn while working in a fast-paced challenging agile environment are encouraged to apply.
- 2+ years of experience programming with React
- Experience programing with Python
- Experience with developing solutions on AWS, other cloud platforms, or willingness to learn.
- Experience working with AWS Glue
- Experience programing with Scala
- Experience working with Spark
- Any experience using deployment automation technologies, preferably Terraform
- Any experience using Docker
- Any experience with test-driven development (TDD)
- Any experience with CI/CD systems, preferably with Gitlab CI
- Any experience in testing tools such as Junit/Cucumber
REMOTE: Qualified candidates (outside of hub locations listed below) may be considered for 100% remote work arrangements based on where a candidate currently resides or is currently located.
HYBRID: Qualified candidates (in or near hub locations listed below) should plan to spend time working from home and some time working in the office as part of our hybrid work environment.
HUB LOCATIONS: Dunwoody, GA; Richardson, TX; Tempe, AZ; or Bloomington, IL
SPONSORSHIP: Applicants for this position are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
For Los Angeles candidates: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
For San Francisco candidates: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For Colorado candidates:
Compensation Range: $76,025 – $170,280
Competitive Benefits, including:
Paid Time Off
Annual Merit Increases
For more details visit our benefits summary page
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website