Consumer Brand Writer
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
What you’ll do:
- Be one of the Brand Writers focused on the consumer audience at Pinterest. As a writer, you’ll partner with senior writers, designers, creative directors, marketing managers and producers to create global campaigns that bring people to Pinterest.
- Develop video scripts, pitch campaign ideas, write snappy copy for campaigns, emails and social media announcements, and roll up your sleeves to help the other writers on the team…really, what CAN’T you do?
- Collaborate, collaborate, collaborate. You’ll join forces with passionate designers, producers and marketers as we teach the world what Pinterest is and why it matters, speaking specifically to the Creator audience.
- Help us develop the Pinterest voice and tone. Weigh in at writing workshops and team meetings.
- Use your learnings to help guide your writing to be relevant and timely, not earnest.
- Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo and support the website