- Programming and Technology
- Remote US
iOS Product Engineer (E4)
Remote, United States
Client and UI Engineering
About the Role
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to build delightful, performant, and accessible user experiences.
- Contribute to product features and A/B tests using advanced UIKit, Core Animation, and Foundation APIs in Swift.
- Develop highly maintainable iOS client code with effective documentation that can be leveraged by other developers on the team.
- Write automated tests with XCTest and XCUITest frameworks to deliver high quality code.
- Partner closely with product management to scope projects and with designers to refine UI specifications.
What Sets You Apart
- Curious about a broad range of new or unfamiliar technologies, our consumer base, and product vision.
- Always seeking different perspectives, feedback, and relevant information to continuously grow and improve.
- Effective at developing strong relationships with cross-functional teams through clear communication.
- Taking a thoughtful, practical approach to problem-solving that considers tradeoffs and avoids over-engineering.
- Comfortable asking questions and seeking knowledge in unfamiliar or ambiguous situations.
- Endeavors to elevate the knowledge, skills, abilities of yourself and others that is conducive to fostering an inclusive, collaborative environment.