- Use SQL, Python, R and/or other scripting and statistical tools to to deeply understand drivers of fraud and identify emerging patterns.
- Become the authority on user behavior for our risk operations and risk product teams, applying data science techniques and analytical skill to unearth deep insights on the customer journey.
- Define the metrics teams use to evaluate their success, perform analysis to understand the impact on growth, and track progress toward those results.
- Present in key meetings and business reviews with our product leadership.
- Tackle complex problems inherent to a double-sided marketplace. Deliver insights that drive changes in product strategy.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Ability to drive analytics projects end-to-end in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for getting into the details.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Previous work with operations in a tech environment.
- Proficiency in one or multiple BI tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Proficiency in Python or R a plus.
- Previous experience in a marketplace or e-commerce business.
Job information can change without notice
Visit web page for more information
Remote work friendly company Super List
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes