What You Will Bring to DuckDuckGo
- Ability to lead and collaborate on high-impact and complex projects from proposal through post-mortem.
- Skills to wrangle vague problems, propose innovative solutions, and execute them with a strong focus on metrics.
- 8+ years of experience designing creative for large-scale ad campaigns.
- Proven success in developing ad creative for a variety of channels and platforms, including traditional formats like TV and billboard, contemporary necessities like digital video, and atypical displays, out-of-home, or otherwise.
- Familiarity and experience with advanced video editing software required.
- Experience collaborating with writers and producers, working against timelines with clear milestones, to bring campaign concepts to life.
- A passion for hands-on creative collaboration and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships between internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and deliver, whether you’re a sole contributor or one collaborator in a larger team of art and content creatives.
How We Will Support You
Our core values — build trust, question assumptions, and validate direction — underpin how we work day-to-day and the support we give our team members. We strive to empower our team members to be self-directed and self-motivated in their work.
- Remote First, Always: We’ve always been a fully distributed company with team members all over the world. We trust you to get your work done wherever, whenever.
- Commitment to Personal Growth: Every team member has an annual budget of $1,250 USD to invest in their professional development. Every team member also has a dedicated Career Advisor, who serves as a guide to help you develop your strengths, identify your motivations, and understand your opportunities for growth.
- Leadership: We have many different types of leaders and possible combinations of leadership roles, so you can grow your career in a way that aligns best with your personal goals. You can seek additional leadership roles by being directly responsible for projects, taking ownership of areas of the company, developing and maintaining internal processes, or pursuing advisory roles.
- Work/Life Balance: Team members have the freedom and flexibility to organize their own work schedules. We want you to thrive both in and out of the office. We trust you to use good judgment and take the time off that you need to bring your best self to work.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website