Senior Executive Relationship Manager – Business Development (Spanish Fluent)
- Explore new partnership opportunities that drive acceptance and increasing market penetration.
- Manage client portfolio to retain and grow existing business and expand the acceptance footprint in the region.
- Drive internal processes including development of communications, account management, approval requests, contract negotiations, compliance and risk management.
- Build and maintain BD plan for Consumer and Commercial card products and marketing initiatives. Driving the strategic and tactical activities to execute these plans.
- Negotiate favorable/ profitable contracts for existing and new partners.
- Be the primary point of contact and work in close relationship with our partners, providing overall support, business solutions, products, and services to grow and strengthen the partnership.
- Ensure that all Anti-Money Laundering and Enhanced Due Diligence requirements and other governance issues are resolved if they exist and monitor along with other areas of DGN to ensure compliance.
- Deep understanding of market competitive landscape, trends, performance, and opportunities. Consistently monitoring these to best inform market strategy, KPI analysis, and internal cross functional teams.
- Coordinate and arrange client events, sponsorships, and meetings.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related
- 8+ years of experience in Payments, Relationship Management or Marketing
- 8+ years of Technical expertise (i.e.; mobile payments, vehicle commerce, SRC, payment chip technology, IOT emerging technologies) to support digital partners
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in Payments, Relationship Management or Marketing
Job information can change without notice
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Resumes to Get the Job – Currículum cv para conseguir el trabajo
Visit web company page for more information
Share with an amigo to support the website