Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Pasadena, California, United States • Redwood City, California, United States.
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Game Design working for AAA titles; experience with at least 2 AAA titles successfully shipped
- Professional game development experience as a game designer from pre-production to a full production cycle in several successful launched quality titles
- Have a breadth of game design and work at unifying all sub-disciplines, components and design specs to generate a successful result
- Analytical mind, you have to love the numbers and know how to play with them
- Know how to solve the problem and be oriented at critical thinking
- Be familiar with project management methodologies and software
- All written and verbal communication in the company is in English
- Know the gaming market and be able to do research if needed
Nice to have
- Experience in remote work, experience to work as a part of distributed team
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website