About the Role:
As the Senior Manager of Partnerships Ops & Strategy, LATAM you’ll be part of the LATAM Content team – reporting into and supporting the VP of Partnerships LATAM on strategic programs and executive priorities. You will establish processes, automate processes to oversee projects, Go To Market (GTM) Operations and staff, conduct internal content performance audits, and operationally support the LATAM content leadership team.
You can work in Mexico City, MX.
- Develop projects, and work with Partnerships Leadership Team workstreams and keep your team up to date with next steps and deliverables
- Manage strategy and executive programs, from goal setting to leading operational frameworks
- Promote organizational strategy and operations including planning, resourcing, forecasting and bandwidth management across regions
- Manage regional business operations: finance tracking, tooling, data analysis
- Be the main contact for requests from supporting teams (Legal, Finance)
- Establish and renew processes and ways of working for new areas and projects
- Create documentation and templates to support regional and operational needs
- Develop resources and guidelines and build on internal processes to support operations
- Implement GTM programs, line management of GTM staff (incl. Education)
- Tools & Platforms: review Global platforms/tooling and support roll-out in LATAM
- Support wider operations team on projects
- Communicate the goals and best practices of Organizational Strategy internally with written, verbal and facilitated delivery of information
- Partner with VP of Partnerships LATAM to brainstorm and implement strategic change programs to improve and further scale on initiative according to company values and leverage on tools and products
- Work with the regional leadership team on internal performance audits
- Help measure the impact of business important accounts
- Be accountable for project goals (across the region/market specific)
- Comfortable initiating and driving change management
- Experience and ability to project manage complex projects with multiple levels within the company.
- Experience with and point of view around organizational design and strategic planning, with an emphasis on how systems can be designed to move fast at scale
- You bring curiosity and to tailor the best solutions for Twitch, rather than operating from a honed playbook.
- Excellent verbal and written; you can package and present complex recommendations
- To help connect with new employees and also work with partners across the organization
- 4+ years of professional experience, with strategy, process improvement, planning or consulting in a growing tech company.
- Background in Data, Analytics, Operations, Strategy or project management