California – San Francisco New York – New York US Remote Colorado – Denver
What you will be doing
- Leading a group-level product strategy to deliver on the needs of top enterprise customers.
- Leading all aspects of 5 engineering teams, defining the individual strategy and feature roadmaps for each, aligning to group level vision
- Driving alignment with front end Quip/Slack teams to understand and prioritize dependencies to support new feature work for both Quip and canvas
- In tandem with engineering leadership, developing appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable launch of new functionality for customers.
- Driving execution against plan, anticipating risk, and leading discussion via frequent, clear communication, both internally and with partners.
What you should have
- 5+ years experience as a product manager working on technical products
- A passion for Slack and the problems we are solving
- Desire to understand Quip/Slack admins, developers and users of varying skill levels and technical capabilities – their capabilities, needs, and how they work
- Ability to lead complex internal and external partners and find creative solutions
- Track record of working with engineering and partner teams: people want to work with you again
Job information can change without notice
Trabajos remotos para hispanohablantes
Remote work friendly company Super List
Visit company web page for more information
Share with an amigo to support the website