California – San Francisco New York – New York US Remote Colorado – Denver
What you will be doing
- Leading a group-level product strategy to deliver on the needs of top enterprise customers.
- Leading all aspects of 5 engineering teams, defining the individual strategy and feature roadmaps for each, aligning to group level vision
- Driving alignment with front end Quip/Slack teams to understand and prioritize dependencies to support new feature work for both Quip and canvas
- In tandem with engineering leadership, developing appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable launch of new functionality for customers.
- Driving execution against plan, anticipating risk, and leading discussion via frequent, clear communication, both internally and with partners.
What you should have
- 5+ years experience as a product manager working on technical products
- A passion for Slack and the problems we are solving
- Desire to understand Quip/Slack admins, developers and users of varying skill levels and technical capabilities – their capabilities, needs, and how they work
- Ability to lead complex internal and external partners and find creative solutions
- Track record of working with engineering and partner teams: people want to work with you again
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website