- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in product design or UX.
- 5 years of experience leading design projects and managing people or teams.
- 3 years of work experience working with executive leaders.
- Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience working in a complex, cross-functional organization.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $199,000-$299,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website