UNITED STATES – REMOTE /CORPORATE FUNCTIONS – CTO & STRATEGY – ITS /FULL – TIME
Work Location: 100% Remote from the continental United States.
- Perform BRM implementations at customer site Experience with PCM and PIN
- Develop Policy Opcodes and MTA applications
- Performance tuning of BRM applications
- Write PL SQL and Stored Procedure
- Use TestNG Automation tool for building Oracle BRM Test Suites.
- Minimum of 5 years of relative experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technology related field required. Experience may substitute for the degree requirement at a ratio of 3 years of experience for each year of education.
- Experience on Oracle BRM 7.4 and/or 7.5
- Ability to develop custom Data Manager Experience on product configuration, real time Rating, Customer registration, Billing, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Payment, General Ledger and Collection
- Knowledge of Pipeline Batch Rating, Discounting, iscripts, REL(rated event loader),UEL
- Experience on Pricing Center, Customer Center, Developer Center, Payment Center GUI
- Experience on Paymentech Server Nice to have Billing Care UI (BCUI) Development skills.
- Experience working within an agile environment Oracle BI Publisher for customizing Invoice templates.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website