Country United States
- Solve problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, and iterative delivery environment
- Be an engineering leader with deep technology expertise and a collaborative style that brings others into the decision-making process
- Help impact the tech agenda within the organization and devise clear roadmaps to deliver next generation technology solutions across a global organization
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years’ experience of complete understanding of software development life cycle, from customer needs to product release
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with development tools & dev-ops
- MS in Engineering, data analytics, or similar field
- 8+ years of related experience
- Strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem-solving skills
- Expertise and domain knowledge in developing, maintaining reusable software services, infrastructure for promoting reuse of services/ components/ libraries.
- Experience with IoT.
- Good experience working on Latest Digital technologies.
- Expertise in developing and deploying solutions in a serverless AWS environment. Proficiency with other cloud development a plus.
- Demonstrated ability and hands on experience in developing one or more of above-mentioned software technologies to deliver industrial products is must.
- Strong experience in driving process standardization and driving the process change across teams is essential. Passion for driving change and experience in change management is critical for success.
- Experience with ERP integrations.
- Ability to conduct architecture reviews and provide technical feedback.
- Playing an active role in development and deployment of global standardwork and driveagile software governance.
- Provide a regular report out to higher levels for leadership on the progress to bring alignment.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills & ability to influence across organization levels.
- Experience mentoring, coaching, developing and inspiring people and teams.
- Team player with a positive, collaborative work ethic. Enjoys collaborating with design, product, etc.