- Fluency in Spanish and English and skilled in the associated cultural dynamics.
- Ability to provide cultural competency and assess regional and accent differences to find ways of communicating with the LEP.
- Excellent listening, retention and note-taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy during interpretation.
- Education or work experience in language-related fields such as teaching, language assessment, translation or interpretation preferred.
- Must be able to adapt to any LLS technology enhancements that improve service delivery and meet client demands.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in Costa Rica.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of LanguageLine Solutions or an affiliated LanguageLine Solutions business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Ability to read and write the requested languages – highly preferred.
- Job information can change without notice
Visit web page for more information
Share with an amigo and support the website