- Articulate, native-fluency Spanish speaker
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD with a focus on education or language
- 2 years of experience teaching or working with children, ideally in a classroom setting. Prior tutoring experience (online or in-person) also helpful
- Patient, kind, energetic and FUN. Tutors need an engaging and encouraging presence over video-conference
- Living in the U.S. and legally permitted to work in the U.S.. (New hires will complete an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.)
- Ability to be punctual for tutoring sessions is a must
- Willing and able to commit to 9+ months of working with PandaTree
- Available for tutoring at least 15 hours a week, including during the school year
- Help kids improve their Spanish fluency through fun, interesting conversations over our proprietary video-conference platform using PandaTree’s engaging content modules.
- Gently help students with new words or corrections as needed and add new words to the student’s personalized word list. After the lesson, tutors write an update note.
- Tutoring lessons last 25 or 50 minutes. Five to 15 minutes of prep time is required for each lesson. Lessons are recorded for later review by the student and for ensuring quality.