- Meet with and advise senior executives throughout the consultation process.
- Determine business needs and identify weaknesses.
- Assess and analyze business practices and procedures.
- Compile and present research findings and recommendations.
- Develop detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements.
- Organize and manage business projects.
- Provide guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise.
- Track and assess the effectiveness of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication, or related fields.
- Background improving processes, data, and analytics in a customer engagement environment
- Experience consulting in the Insurance industry preferred.
- Strong research and data collection skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of diverse business areas such as IT, Product development, Finance, and Marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; expert knowledge in Excel is a must.
- Familiar with a wide range of business management software such as PowerBI, Tableau, CRM, database, and asset management software.
- Previous experience in business consulting
- Certification as management consultant
- MBA, MSc, or MA in a specialized business field highly preferred
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo to support the website