Enjoy a flexible lifestyle
- Work from anywhere with a good internet connection.
- Work at times that suit you. Adjust your availability any time using our simple software.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING?
- We generally only accept tutors for teaching their native language. However, if you have a C2 level and a particularly strong application, we may make an exception.
- You’ll need some experience teaching a language. We do not require qualifications, but they will certainly increase your chances of being accepted.
- You must be able to speak English, at least at B1 level (lower intermediate).
- United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Trinidad & Tobago
HOW ARE LESSONS TAUGHT?
Lessons are taught 1-on-1. You’ll design your own lesson plans, tailoring them to your students’ needs. You’ll teach via video call. We encourage you to offer at least two software options, choosing from Google Meet, Whereby, Skype and Zoom. Zoom is not recommended unless you have a paid plan as without one, calls need to be restarted after 40 mins. Students will have the option to select their preferred video tool (unless you only make one available). We’ll advise you on the pros and cons of each tool.
HOW LONG ARE THE LESSONS?
Most students take 55-minute lessons. This duration is appreciated by tutors as it allows them to take a 5 minute break when they have back-to-back lessons. You’ll also have the option of offering 30-minute lessons. Trial sessions last 30 minutes.
Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo and support the website