- Responsible for promptly handling incoming calls for inquiry resolution and processing document/email inquiries for district, dealer, and internal customers.
- Provide first call resolution when troubleshooting depot repair equipment models.
- Use various software programs while assisting customers and properly document information relative to the call.
- Interact professionally with internal and external areas to resolve issues accordingly.
- Respond to voicemails, emails and faxes in a clear and concise manner that is timely based on the urgency of the request.
- Exercise judgment and discretion in the completion of daily tasks and interaction with customers.
- Partner with the managers, leads, and fellow team members to ensure full preparation to work efficiently and effectively.
- Research and resolve routine requests and customer concerns as received.
- Take every opportunity to exceed the expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Accomplish additional tasks, duties or projects assigned by the management team.
- Be able to meet and exceed established call metrics and follow a set schedule predetermined by our workforce team.
- Job information can change without notice
Share with an amigo and support the website