Note: This is a full-time W2 remote opportunity for US residents along with benefits and an annual pay ranging from $80k-$100k (~$40-$50/hr).
- Deliver secure, scalable, and easy to maintain WordPress solutions using engineering best practices and relevant coding standards.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation including inline code commenting, Git repo readme, and clear commit messages.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is very important.
- Help other engineers on the team through architectural reviews, code reviews, and other peer reviews.
- In-depth WordPress engineering experience with high-quality outcomes.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Comfortable with git-based development and deployment workflow.
Job information can change without notice